Cookies help us to improve your experience across our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They tell us about how you use our website but they don’t contain any personal information about you.
We use them to see who is visiting our website, how long they stay for and what they look at.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Our own cookies
Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than not using our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies