Customer service is top of the list when we’re working with our network of contact centres. Excellent customer service experiences are what sets our Network partners apart, which helps us to achieve longstanding relationships with over 88% of the businesses we introduce to our contact centre network.
Top Companies for Customer Service is the UK’s biggest customer service and benchmarking programme, so CCP are only too happy to help them to find and reward the very best companies out there.
A brand new award: Top Customer Service Partnership 2019
This year Top Companies for Customer Service introduces a new category to their prestigious awards, which will be presented at the Gala Dinner & Awards evening on Thursday 23rd January 2020 at the Birmingham Metropole Hilton Hotel. Entries can be submitted until Monday 2nd December 2019.
Richard Tribe, Programme Director describes the new award as “A special award to recognise the growing importance of partnerships in providing excellent customer service, between clients and key partners such as outsourced contact centres, technology providers or specialist fulfilment houses – or any other collaborative initiative between multiple parties”.
Nominees can be proposed by any part of the partnership, suggestions may be:
• A tech partner with an innovative product that has saved time and money
• An outsourcer that has taken the headache away
• A networking company that has facilitated the right match
• A charity who has helped raise awareness and in turn, helped you to help others
• A consultant who has introduced an improved and more effective way to work
• A collaboration between you and another organisation on a special project
• Any partner who has gone over and above during their alliance with you.
The other award categories
Awards will also be presented to the winners of:
• Top Customer Service Agent
• Top Contact Centre ‘Special Moment’
• Hardware / Software Manufacturer of the Year
Full entry details for all award categories and a link to the entry form are here: Categories and Criteria. It’s not too early for anyone to nominate a team, individual or company!
The evening is dedicated to the ‘Top 50’ Companies for Customer Service Programme. Built on independent mystery shopping research (carried out by Ipsos Mori) and culminating in a Top 50 detailed service benchmark; awarding the 3 Top Performers within the following sectors – industry, contact centre size, channel and overall.
To get a flavour of the 2019 Gala Dinner & Awards evening, take a look at the photos here.
At Contact Centre Panel, we have built our business on helping brands, businesses and charities to choose their perfect outsourcing contact centre match. Our scientific approach and industry expertise results in long-lasting, rewarding business relationships – watch our short video to see how this works.
Phone 0114 209 6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details today.