Nerys Corfield is Chair of DMA Contact Centre Council and Director at Injection Consulting.
Nerys has been part of the Contact Centre Council since July 2014 and has been voted as Chair to serve a three year term.
With twenty years experience, she knows what makes a contact centre run well, or trip up.
That’s why she’s perfectly placed to help customers understand what they’re doing right and what they’re doing wrong.
With a no-nonsense, doggedly determined and disarmingly honest approach, Nerys is adept at giving customers confidence to change and reasons to invest in transformation.
And when they’ve bought, she shows them how to make the most of their new capabilities for maximum operational improvement. Before and after sales, she helps customers create and recognise:
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Reduced Costs
- Improved Customer Experience
About the DMA
The DMA Contact Centre Council work on several initiatives. At the heart of what they do is ensuring they are the vanguards of best practice promoting the great work of contact centres.
Nerys works with the DMA to support political lobbying in areas that will directly impact marketing in contact centres; producing best practice guides and valuable materials (the Vulnerable training materials produced by council members are now being used in contact centres in all vertical sectors).
She also works on initiatives to support the needs of DMA members and the council so if you are looking for support or guidance in contact centres, would like to be a guest at one of their meetings or join the council – get in touch.
About Injection Consulting
Nerys works with outsource and in-house contact centres drawing on 19 years experience to give practical and honest advice that will positively impact your bottom line.
For Contact Centres:
- Immersion into ‘as is’ practices through Discovery Sessions, Health Checks and CX Audits.
- Supporting the transition from siloed teams into a Unified and Connected business.
- Delivering honest, practical, commercially focused and achievable roadmaps to positively influence key performance indicators within the Contact Centre.
For Client Management Teams:
Workshops and Coaching to focus on delivering continual improvement and creating on-going value.
For Clients looking for an Outsourced Contact Centre (Contact Centre Panel)
- Find the best partner to suit your needs
- Ensure the framework is in place to drive continuing value from the relationship
- Support with any bumps in the road to bring an external and experienced perspective
Frontline experience of managing contact centre services on behalf of some of the UK’s biggest brands is supplemented by emotional intelligence, commercial focus, significant sales training and strategic tenacity.